How my model of transformation will help you smash the glass ceiling
I offer a deep transformation that benefits you in all the essential areas of your professional life. But don’t be surprised if, as a side effect, you become a better partner, a better mother, a better friend…a better woman! This transformation gives you the ability to evolve who you are because all those stereotypes and negative opinions about women won’t fit you or your actions anymore. And results will come sooner than you expect.
Your most important OUTCOMES
1. You will reduce stress, tension and anxiety before important meetings, presentations and interviews. You will have the courage to raise a hand to present your idea, talk openly and confidently in meetings and give a public speech. You will enjoy greater audacity and assertiveness in your business conversations with male colleagues, especially those in higher positions.
2. You will gain awareness of your emotional reactions so you can pull yourself out of unnecessary emotional pits, without being mean or unfriendly. That means fewer bursts of anger, less frustration, and less bitterness or resentment towards colleagues, supervisors and managers. You won’t let a temporary poor mood allow you to show stress or tension towards coworkers and team members, further demonstrating your stable, leadership personality.
3. You will be a new person – the best version of yourself, the woman you want to be and the leader you’ve always dreamed of. And because of this your brain chemistry will change (this is a scientific fact!). For example, instead of using artificial techniques to hide your stress and lack of confidence, you will simply become a self-confident, relaxed leader. Other people will start to perceive you differently, as an expert in your field. They will begin to treat you more seriously and think of you as an equal partner.
4. Your choices and decisions within the workplace will be understood by others and perceived as just and fair. You will be seen as a true professional in situations where an unfavourable past or close intimacy with another doesn’t affect your behaviours and decisions. And you will discover how to effectively make all kinds of decisions – even the most difficult ones – in a timely and effective manner.
5. You will start to like your colleagues more when you stop judging them, and this will transform into beautiful, cooperative, positive relationships. On the flipside, your coworkers, team members and superiors will start to perceive you in a better light. They’ll also like you more because your entire energy will be different.
6. With time, you will stop making hurtful, sometimes even sexist comments about yourself. You’ll put an end to self-obstruction thoughts such as “I’m not good enough to ask for a promotion” or “I don’t deserve a salary raise”. You will never feel like an impostor again!
7. You will become a no-conflict person. People will have more confidence in you because you will be able to listen in a way that makes others want to talk to you, and talk in a way that makes others want to listen to you. You will become better able to deal with work and personal life animosities. You’ll know how to come to terms with something that goes wrong. These are among the most critical attributes of a successful leader.
8. You will have fewer dilemmas and internal conflicts. You will learn the comfort of living in harmony with yourself and with the knowledge that you are not used by anyone or forced to do anything, and that you can play life and business according to YOUR rules, not someone else’s. Instead of doing what you think you ‘must’ do or what you ‘have to’ do, you will start choosing what you ‘want’, ‘can’ and ‘need’. You will discover the many miracles that happen when you pay attention to linguistics.
9. You’ll be more convincing, with exceptional self-agency and assertiveness, knowing that your every action is on purpose and generated by you. It’s up to you to decide your professional path, your career and your desired position. The steering wheel is in your hands. There’s a sky of possibilities above you – not a ceiling you can’t break through.